SWOT Analysis of Georg Jensen with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Jewellery and Luxury gifts
Lifestyle and retail
Create your own fusion; Write your own love story
Innovation, integrity, authenticity and superior quality
High end clientele who loves luxury lifestyle.
Rich and elite men and women from urban areas
Quality craftsmanship and timeless aesthetic design
1. Its has over 100 point of sales 2. Has over 100 years of experience in creating superior quality of luxury gifts 3.They had an in house designer who crafts such luxurious jeweler 4. Using CRM tech has all sort of data kept in database
5. Strong brand reputation and high quality of offerings
1. Limited online presence 2. The brand has a very low brand recall globally and needs to focus on international markets
1.Focus high end countries for retail presence 2.Use franchising model for expansion 3.Marketing through B2B or retail presence
1. Fluctuating markets and economic conditions
2. Competition from international brands increasing
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.