1. It’s the largest foreign retail jeweler brand in retail, which has nearly 350 stores 2. Most trusted brand for colored stones 3. Customization is there for the customers 4. It uses “mine-to-market”, i.e. they directly have full control in sourcing gemstones directly from the mines.
5. Over 3,000 craftsmen produce more than two million pieces of fine jewelry every year
1. There is less brand awareness in other growing countries 2. Continuously changing fashion and competition means limited market share growth
1. Online purchasing can also be used to make the brand awareness and recall 2.Colored stones choices are increasing globally, but needs more brand awareness through TV ads or social networking sites
3. Tie-up with fashion houses through sponsorships
1. People preferences change 2.Competition from already established companies
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Enzo Jewellery. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.