SWOT Analysis of Blue Nile with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Jeweler and diamonds(USA)
Lifestyle and retail
A smarter way to buy diamonds; Education. Guidance. Diamonds and Fine Jewelry; It starts with the diamond in your mind
Customization done by excellent and experienced craftsmanship
Men and woman with viable financial condition and who are more technologically sound and who are often purchasers from online portal
Men and Woman from an affluent class
Exquisite designs, certified jeweler.
1. One of the largest sellers of diamonds using online interface in USA. 2. Choices of over 33,000 options in diamonds are available
3. No Inventory and space issue since they directly deal with wholesalers of the respective areas for shipping it to the end user. 4. Seasonal dynamic gift centre
5. Strong brand presence in US
1. Since its online purchase, people cannot compare the product or cannot match with other products till it’s being packaged and sent 2.Many customers still have this instinct to see the product and wants the extra services the company willingly gives
1. More advertising needs to be done. 2. Use of social networking sites can be used to spread the awareness among youngsters.
3. Going global and overseas.
1. Damage caused to problems at times of shipping 2.Spike in the prices of gold 3.Prices of Fuel and euro crisis also is a threat.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Blue Nile. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.