Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 14315
SWOT Analysis of Vans with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
VF Outdoor Inc
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Off the Wall
Custom Made Footwear for all sizes
High quality premium footwear
Urban upper middle and upper class
Custom Made Footwear as per the customers requirements in style and fashion
1. Vans is an established brand and has been in business for many years.
2. Shoes Fit from infants to people with size 16 shoes
3. Not too expensive for the consumer, great product pricing
4. High product quality and strong brand reputation
5. Diverse product portfolio with many options for the customer
1. It focuses on mostly skateboarding style of clothing
2. Hasn't been able to penetrate emerging markets compared to competitors
1. To create awareness of different sports in emerging markets and become a first mover in exclusive sports shoes brand made professionally 2.To increase its online digital presence 3. Tie-ups with sports events, teams etc
1.Competition from other brands in the same segment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vans. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.