1. The brand has associated itself with other luxury brands like Bugatti, the luxury car manufacturer and Pershing, the Italian Yacht Company for special collections. This has further enhanced the brand image of being a luxury brand
2. The brand has a reputation of not only making fine timepieces but also that of making mechanical art masterpieces that are coveted by art collectors over the world
3. The brand has associated itself with sports federations, various clubs, teams and events
4. The brand has a good network of 18 distributors, over 200 Retailers all across the world
1. Geographically the brand has not been able to capture international markets
2. The brand does not have very high brand recall among its consumers
1. Celebrity endorsements and associations could lead to higher brand recall and brand presence in markets where the brand is not yet established
2. Developing markets are a great opportunity for the brand to broaden their retail and distributor network as very high growth is observed in the luxury segment in these economies
1. The brand is threatened by competitors with higher recall and low cost of switching in the luxury segment
2. Brands in the luxury segment have a very clear positioning that targets a very niche sub-segment. This leads to clear differentiation with the brand.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Parmigiani Fleurier. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.