SWOT Analysis of Zales with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Jeweler and Diamonds(USA)
Lifestyle and retail
The Diamond store
Has a classic and contemporize style
Woman who is earning in average price bracket
Woman who loves contemnor designs
Has a commitment for excellence and is a brand which can be trusted
1. They have over 785 stores in US, which is one of largest buyers and processors of diamonds
2. They have decades of experience and expertise in the diamond industry 3. On line purchase has been a great experience for the people and thus increases in sales.
4. The revolutionary marketing strategy with a credit plan of "a penny down and a dollar a week," was introduced in 1925 for making jewelry and other merchandise affordable to the average working American.
5.Its the first company to use Institute management training in 1950
6. Has a strong workforce of nearly 13000 employees
1.Less concentration in growing economic countries 2. Limited brand awareness since there is a lot of competition from the local vendors as well as branded luxury products
1.Going Global through franchisees and tie-ups 2.Use of TV, print media as a tool and expanding its awareness 3. More usage of social media like Face book, Twitter to take customer feedback and to see the current trends in the industry
1. Use of conflict diamonds, the diamonds are not legitimated 2.Govt intervention in the operations 3. High debt in case of increasing the retail space or expanding the business in other countries
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.