1. One of the pioneers in jeweler industry in India, which is not family owned but which is run by modern entrepreneurs 2. Marketing through celebrity endorsements helps to grab maximum eye balls 3. There are different brands which cater to each price brackets like DDamas, Diya and etc 4. The shop –in –shop modern retail format reached 520 stores in total
5.Gitanjali has a substantial share in India’s total merchandise exports
6.Use of CAD and CAM to create latest designs
1. Stiff competition from organised as well as unorganised retail means limited market share
2. Despite being a huge brand in India, it has limited global penetration
1. Global acquisition is there in large to enhance visibility and acquire knowledge 2. Conversion of diamond into Jeweler before exports. 3.To expand its business in Europe the company has incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary (WOS) in the name of “Gitanjali Resources” in Belgium with a view to explore in that continent
1. Weak economic recovery in the US 2.Debt burden in USA 3.Constant change in consumer preferences
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Gitanjali. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.