SWOT Analysis of Lands End with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Sears Holdings Corporation
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Complete family lifestyle brand
Lifestyle and trendy apparel for urban families
Urban upper middle class families
A complete family brand
1. The brand believes in high quality of products and fair pricing which makes it accessible to most of the families. 2. The brand has more than 10 exclusive locations in America and also operates through MBO’s giving it access to a larger base of customers. 3. The brand takes pride in able to ship its products to more than 170 countries a rare feat for any brand. 4. The brand has an elaborate e-catalogue and an online shop with facilities like 24/7 toll free numbers for seamless assistance.
5. The brand’s elaborate product line from sleep-wear to uniforms and different forms of casual wear for men and women makes it a complete lifestyle brand for the family.
1. The brand has not advertised as frequently as its competitors who too are in the same segment in the American markets. 2. There is high dependence on online sales for the overall revenues for the brand. 3. The brand has not leveraged on its vast distribution network to create a sustainable retail model
1. The brand can foray into many Asian markets which have shown a growing demand for a complete family wear brand. 2. The brand can also take up green initiatives to keep pace with the growing concerns about the environment. 3. The brand can very well outsource its production units to maintain economies of scale in the long run.
1. The brand faces high volatility of consumer behavior in this segment as there is no specific brand loyalty. 2. The brand can face a drop in sales due to the recent slowdown in global markets which have also affected the American markets which are their main source of revenue
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Lands End. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.