SWOT Analysis of Paul Fredrick with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Fleetwood Shirt Company
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Your Fit Your Style
Exclusive tailored fabrics
Exclusive and stylish apparel for men
Urban upper middle class men
Exclusive tailored men’s wear
1. The company is based on the ideology of being direct merchants and does believe in having any store- fronts and middle-men which is why they can afford to sell at affordable prices. 2. The company has added a number of product lines like knit-sweaters, sports coats which has helped them to adapt to the changing patterns in casual wear. 3. The company is persistent in its efforts to making product innovations and continues to excel with every new collection which is designed keeping in mind the fashion cycles. 4. The brand has a strong customer base of over 10 million customers and it continues its business through catalogues every year.
1. The brand has less visibility compared to market leaders 2. The brand does not advertise extensively unlike its competitors who are brands with online as well as offline retail sales
1. The brand can foray into building a strong network outside USA in emerging markets. 2. The brand can also go in for small pop-up stores which act as smart store fronts for selling limited merchandise. 3. The brand can also look to tie-up with famous e-tailers where they can directly compete on price fronts with prominent brands.
4. The brand can look to develop various fashion applications like virtual trial rooms which expedites the buying decision of the consumer.
1. The brand faces high fragmentation in the fashion industry where in there is less brand loyalty and high bargaining power of buyers. 2. The success of the brand highly depends on its supply chain and any discrepancies due to external factors could hamper the entire process. 3. Changing fashion trends
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Paul Fredrick. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.