SWOT Analysis of Canadian Tire with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Canadian Tire Group
Lifestyle and retail
Bring it On
Everything can get here
Price sensitive group
Upper middle class and lower middle class
Quality at lower prices
1. Presence in different categories like online,automotive,financial services 2. Canada's largest retailer 3. High accessibility of stores by consumers 4. The world's first hard goods retailer to begin selling gasoline at their stores as a means of driving customer traffic.
5. Attractive promotional offers
6. High presence in domestic market
1. Not known globally compared to some other brands 2.Market share is limited due to competitive segment
1. To expand globally into other countries other than Canada 2.It has large brand awareness so could leverage on it
1.Competitors global presence 2.Consumers are not habituated of buying different categories like automotive and gifts under one roof 3.Low priced brand perceived to be of low quality in Indian consumer minds
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Canadian Tire. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.