SWOT Analysis of Autozone with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Malone & Hyde
Automotive parts and accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Get in the zone
All after sales automotive part and accessories
People using commercial and personal vehicle
People requiring after sales automotive part and accessories
Retailer and distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories
1. Strong financial performance 2. Diversified range of automobile product portfolio 3. String retail and distribution network with 4800 stores 4. Strong brand portfolio
5. Has a string employee base of 65,000+
6. Good advertising and brand visibility
1. A survey of employee satisfaction conducted by resulted in AutoZone being a bad workplace in America. 2. Business dependent only on America
1. Strong expansion in automotive and accessory market. 2. Increase in North American aftermarket. 3. Moderate growth in U.S engines market.
1. The company was sued by the US Equal Opportunity Employment Commission for firing an employee. 2. In 2009, AutoZone was accused of infringing a patent owned by Lisle Corporation in a lawsuit filed in the Southern District of Iowa.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Autozone. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.