SWOT Analysis of Cencosud with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle and Retail
Crece con nosotros (Grow with us)
Quality of service, excellence and commitment to hundreds of thousands of clients.
People looking for multi-brand stores
Urban middle and upper-middle class households
Having great variety and excellent quality
1. Largest retailer in the South American country. 2. Cencosud owned 900+ stores. 3. The company is the largest home improvement retailer in Argentina with nearly 50 stores.
4. Along with the retail store base, Cencosud has a huge portfolio of consumer loans
5. Has operations as Hypermarket, Supermarket, Malls, Department store
1. Cencosud operates supermarkets in only four countries. 2. Very less presence in shopping centre and department store format. 3. Heavy Dependence on Argentina and Chile
1. The company has been acquiring companies that expand its retail portfolio to increase business. 2. Dominant retailer in South America with top-five positions in several countries across several retail platforms. 3. The company has pointed out that there are 100 cities in Brazil with more than 250,000 people, making numerous growth possibilities.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.