SWOT Analysis of Richemont with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A.
Specialty luxury goods stores
Lifestyle and Retail
Leading company in the field of luxury goods
Aspiration lifestyle based segment
SEC A and SEC A+ audience
Unique design with traditional skills.
1. It makes jewellery, fine watchmaking and premium accessories, which encompasses writing instruments, leather goods and fashion. 2. One of the top 10 biggest company in the Swiss Market Index 3. It is the second-largest luxury goods company in the world by turnover. 4. Particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments
5. Employs over 20,000 people
6. It encompass several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry including Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Piaget, Vacheron Constantin, Jaeger-LeCoultre, IWC, Panerai.
1. Need to promote and market brands aggressively. 2. Limited global presence specially in emerging economies
1. A joint venture of Richemont and Polo Ralph Lauren Inc. 2. More than dozen of companies are fully owned subsidies of Richemont eg. Montblanc. 3. More enhanced penetration in global and emerging economies
1. Competition largely exists on how potent and valuable the brand image has become. 2. Invest huge money in brand promotions in order to maintain their image. 3. Counterfeits often penetrate the market.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.