SWOT Analysis of Carmax with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
New and used-car retailer
Automobile (Lifestyle and Retail)
The way car buying should be.
Offer one roof solution for buying of new and used cars
People of United States
People looking for buying of new/used cars
The auto superstore
1. Fortune 500 company 2. Company outlets are present in more than 110 locations and 650 retail stores across globe 3. Largest used-car retailer of United States 4. Company has manufacturer franchises with Ford, BMW and Volvo
1. Inventory holding is large 2. Size of store is very large (approximately 59,000 square feet) which add in an operational cost. 3. World wise presence is very less
1. Ever increasing demand for second hand cars
2. Export opportunity to developing country
3. Participation in various auto expos and displaying auto design
1. Increase in crude oil prices may slowdown the growth of industry 2. Online consultancy is available for purchase of cars 3. Increasing raw material prices which increase the cost of car and in turn inventory holding
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.