O Reilly Automotive SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 3111
SWOT Analysis of O Reilly Automotive with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Chain of auto parts stores
Lifestyle and Retail
Professional Part People
Retail of aftermarket automotive parts
Car user in United States
People looking for spare parts of cars
Dominant supplier of auto parts
1. Acquired CSK Auto 2. Present in more than 3,600+ locations 3. All types of accessories are present right from exterior parts to fluids and chemicals 4. S&P 500 Component and 52,00+ full time employees
1. Geographical expansion is very less 2.Debt to equity ratio is very high above accepted standard
1. Export opportunity to developing country
2. Integrate forward- Manufacture customized automobiles and designs as a new business through JV with auto companies 3. Participation in various auto expos and displaying auto design 4.Offer new and remanufactured hard parts, water pumps and all other variety of range under single brand name
1. People prefer to buy parts from authorized service station of company 2. Availability of all components at any point of time is very important 3. Introduction of low maintenance car is potential threat for future business
1. Autozone 2. Advance Auto Parts Inc. 3. U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to O Reilly Automotive. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.