SWOT Analysis of Mariella Burani with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mariella Burani Fashion Group
Apparels and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
A group with many brands offering a variety of brands with quality, craftsmanship and perfection.
People looking for fashion conscious, elegant and sophisticated apparel
Urban upper-premium class
A brand which offers brands with high quality and trendy clothes in a price range which is affordable for different sections of the society.
1. The brand has over 300 stores and 2000 multi-chain stores all around the world and employs above 1700 people all around the world.
2. The Group owns brands like Calvin Klein and Valentino, which are very famous all around the world.
3.The group was one of the first companies to identify the importance of licensing and stated processing and distribution of brands like Carisma Carisma, GaiMatiallo.
4. The brand went on to acquire several fashion brands over the years and also entered into the jewelry business. 5. The brand also was in the Milan stock exchange, one of the few brands in Italy to be on the exchange.
6. The brand had an excellent approach of vertical `integration, which proved very successful for the brand in its fame.
1. Economic downturn would affect spending power of their target group 2.The group has major administration issues which is hampering the reputation of the brand.
1. The group should venture into emerging markets like China, India.
2. Financial Re-structuring of the brand
1. Other brands which have a better global presence
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.