1. One of the largest manufacturers of Denims in India and the world 2. Strong portfolio of domestic and International brands 3. Economies of scale through complete integration
4. Arvind runs India's largest Value Retail Chain - Megamart with over 200 stores 5. Latest Manufacturing tools in production of denims and clothing 6. Over 26000 employees form the workforce for Arvind Mills 7. CSR activities like education (Sharda Trust), upgrading slums etc have enhance brand image
1. Global penetration is limited as compared to a few other international brands 2. Presence of Indian and international brands offers more offering to customers therefore high brand switching
1.Growth in the garment industry
2.Rapid growth in target group as well as higher incomes
3. Global expansion and reach of brands to increase sales
1.Increasing competition from Indian as well as international brands
2. Cheaper imports from other countries, and pirated/fake products
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Arvind Mills. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.