DIA Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentación SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 1688
SWOT Analysis of DIA Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentación with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
DIA Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentación
Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentación, S.A.
Lifestyle and Retail
Spanish international hard-discount supermarket chain
Consumer goods and retail chains
Middle class and upper class households
High discount store with limited choice
1. Discount supermarket chain which follows a policy of reduction of prices by means of minimizing operational costs 2. More than 52000 employees 3. Revenue performance is good and has strong financial position 4. Shipping is available to enhance customer experience
5. It has more than 2800 operating stores
1. Limiting the choice of products to a narrow selection of European brand name and white-label Dia brand goods 2.European crisis impacted company very badly affecting operations
1. Tapping the international market specially emerging economies
2. Acquisition of smaller retail chains
3. More visibility through advertising and customer focused services
1.Competition from Chinese players 2.Eurpean crisis
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to DIA Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentación. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.