SWOT Analysis of Dillards with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle and Retail
Style of your life
Wide variety of multi-brand accessories available
Clothing and fashion accessories retail store
Middle and upper middle class women
Department store chain in the United States
1. Employees are 38,900 which is a strong asset 2. Present in Clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, and housewares 3. Revenue performance is good with a good financial position 4. Present in 330+ number of locations
1. Dillards closed their travel agency, Dillard's Travel 2. Global presence with respect to leading global players is less
1. Tapping the international market specially emerging economies
2. Acquisition of smaller retail chains
3. More visibility through advertising and customer focused services
1.Capital investment in land is very high 2.Bottom line contribution is low 3.Equity base is high
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Dillards. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.