SWOT Analysis of Sears Holdings with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle and Retail
Number of flagship brands under the name
Individuals seeking groceries and fashion apparel
Upper middle class urban individuals
One of United States largest broad line retailer
1. The company was named as one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality published by the Human Rights Campaign 2. Revenue has grown and shown a strong financial performance 3. 280,000+ employees 4. Subsidiaries are Kmart, Sears, Roebuck and Co., KCD IP, Shop Your Way, MetaScale etc.
5. Has its own line of flagship brands
1. Closing of stores due to less performance is a concern 2. It is the target of an Industrial Workers of the World campaign to get the company to stop advertising through Havas' MPG
1.Disposable income is increasing of the customers
2. Tapping the international market specially emerging economies
3. Acquisition of smaller retail chains
4. More visibility through advertising and customer focused services
1. Huge financial troubles 2. Operational control is difficult
3. Increasing competition and changing economic scenarios
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sears Holdings. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.