SWOT Analysis of E-mart with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle and Retail
Your ideal choice is here
One of the largest retailer in South Korea
Individuals seeking daily needs goods
Middle class and upper middle class individuals
Retail leadership in the discount store market
1. Consistent performance in sales and good market position 2. First Korean retailer to advance into China with the aim to become one of top leading global retailers 3. Customer engagement programes are there
4. Has nearly 40 outlets in China
1. Low customer base compared to market leaders 2. Low presence in western countries
1. Tapping the international market specially emerging economies
2. Acquisition of smaller retail chains
3. More visibility through advertising and customer focused services
1.Private label are coming into competition 2.High competition from Chinese manufactureres
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to E-mart. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.