Twenty Four Seven Convenience Store SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 4270
SWOT Analysis of Twenty Four Seven Convenience Store with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Twenty Four Seven Convenience Store
Godfrey Phillips India Limited
Food and Beverages
Wide range of services and is open round the clock
Convenience retail stores
Upper middle class and middle class people
Preferred choice of the modern, busy consumer for round-the-clock convenience in a friendly and safe environment.
1.Only store to be open round the clock 2. Offers wide range of services including Couriers domestic and international, PVR movie tickets, Air, Rail & Bus tickets, Drop boxes for cheque payments or various services
3. Low labor cost of skilled ones
4. Increasing number of people in earning category
5. Good brand presence and service offerings
1. It is a beginner in the retail field and has comparatively less experience 2. Not much advertising, less visibility
1. Open more stores across the country 2. Improve visibility and carve a niche for itself
1. Strong foothold of competitors 2. People may not trust it this early in business
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Twenty Four Seven Convenience Store. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.