SWOT Analysis of Blacks Outdoor Retail with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Blacks Outdoor Retail
JD SPORTS FASHION plc
Outdoor Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
The Outdoor Experts
Hiking and running apparel and accessories
Premium outdoor apparel
Adventurous or sporting people
Brands for every extreme outdoor occasion
1. Started as army and navy supplier, and now boasts of over 3500 employees 2. Cater to various adventure sports 3. Over 100 brands under one roof 4. Over 80 stores across US makes it a strong player in the industry
5. Dedicated online and telephone retail good for customer service
6. Product portfolio includes Outdoor, camping, walking, skiing and mountaineering equipment
1. Limited global penetration means limited market share 2. Products considered premium and for specific purpose, invites dissuades public from entering.
1. Can spread to other countries, focusing on the major cities 2. Need to convince public about products for day to day use
3. Tie-ups and associations can enhance brand image
1. Various online retailers available with more customer interactive features 2. The individual brands under Blacks have their own retail stores 3. Cheaper equipment available in the market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Blacks Outdoor Retail. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.