SWOT Analysis of ChoicesUK with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Webb Group
DVD and Video games rental
Mail order service for rental and sale of DVD, Online retail
Busy working class and Movie enthusiasts
Middle class youngsters in UK
DVD rental or sales via mail order or internet
1. Change from mail order service to internet retail 2. Use of third party outlets for supplying the customers 3. Use of catalogues for mail order service 4. More than 180 outlets across UK made it a prominent rental store
5. The brand had established partnerships with online based services for e-commerce
1. The company was only catering to the UK market 2. The brand suffered a lot of loss due to the emergence of internet as a potential platform for movie sharing
1. Cater to the international market via internet 2. Datamining customer preferences will help suggest future preferences to the customer
1. With the dawn of internet, ChoicesUK faced international competition
2. Change from mail order to internet retail when internet penetration was still low
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to ChoicesUK. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.