SWOT Analysis of HomeSense with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Domestic merchandise, Specialty stores
Lifestyle and Retail
Irresistible finds. Exceptional prices ; It makes perfect HomeSense.
Unique items both trendy and archaic at low prices
People looking for home décor at a discount
Middle class and upper middle class
Low prices for unique pieces
1. Strong presence in UK and Canada make it a significant player in the industry 2. Competitive pricing helps lure a strong customer base 3. Nearly 30 stores across UK and over 80 stores in Canada 4. Tie-up with Winners Merchants International L.P. in Canada
5. Product portfolio includes Bedding, furniture, and housewares
1. Occasional defects were present in products hurt its image 2. Limited online portal to view products and their description is a disadvantage and means limited market capability
1. Expansion into Europe mainland 2. Cater to office furniture and other services 3. Have an online portal for sales showcasing the entire portfolio
1. Competition have a wider choice of products
2. E-commerce with home delivery has grown in the last few years
3. Unfavorable economic conditions can affect operational efficiency
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to HomeSense. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.