SWOT Analysis of Kleenmaid with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Compass Capital Partners
Lifestyle and Retail
The best you can own
Quality & Reliability
Upper middle class household
Best product with good after sales service
1. European design and manufacture 2. In the industry since 1987, making it a strong player in Australia 3. Customer engagement program: cooking demo, recipe book 4. 24 hours after-sales service ensure customer satisfaction
5. The “European Kitchen Studio Model” is a good way into showcasing the offerings to customers
1. Caters only across Australia with a small market share 2. Small range of products as compared to global giants
1. Expansion to New-Zealand and other countries 2. Research into other home appliances
3. Tie-ups and associations with prominent brands can give it a good insight in the market
1. International brands like Samsung continuously increasing market share 2. Products with wider network of aftersales available in market 3. Presence only in Cooking, Dishwashers and Laundry
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kleenmaid. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.