SWOT Analysis of ALCO Stores with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle and retail
Save time, save fuel, save money! , Shop Smart. Save Smart.
All under one roof
For the price conscious
Middle and upper-middle class
1. Over 200+ stores across many states in USA 2. Over 100 years in the retail business shows it legacy in the business 3. Choice of online shopping and delivery available 4. Products range from Electronics to clothes to movies
5. Multi-brand retail outlets means all brands available under one roof
6. Strategic acquisition of smaller retail brands have enhanced its market position
1. A number of products are available only in-store and not for purchase online
2. Intense competition means limited market share
1. The stores are mostly located in the Midwest of US, no presence in the remaining states 2. Better emphasis can be laid on improving the online retail
3. More advertising and tie-ups with brands to attract customers
1. Online retail has eaten away market share 2. Many other retail chains have presence in all the cities where ALCO is present 3. Many of the stores are located in small towns where Alco has to compete with the mom and pop stores
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to ALCO Stores. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.