SWOT Analysis of Officeworks with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lifestyle and retail
Big ideas. Lowest prices; We buy in bulk, so you get the lowest prices.
Widest range of products at the lowest prices
Price conscious customers
Office and home owners
1. Over 150 stores with presence in all states across Australia, with over 6000 employees 2. Bulk purchase gives Officeworks an edge over price 3. Free delivery in some of the major cities 4. Fun children engaging activities in the stores
5. Free Wifi at all the stores, customers can instantly compare prices and be convinced that Officeworks offers the lowest
6. Strong online and phone sales presence
7. Products offered on rental too
1. Geographic limitation makes in dependent only on Australian economy 3. The furniture is not unique and designs are very common place
1. More emphasis on school supplies. 2. Officeworks can offer some designer furniture for office and home use. 3. Cater to nearby markets such as New Zealand and South East Asia
4. Toys and other children entertainment section would will interest mothers to purchase from Officeworks
1. Competition from Large supermarkets and hypermarkets that offer the same set of products and much more 2. Electronics sold at Officeworks is available at their respective factory outlet or company websites at lower prices 3. Competition from local furniture workshops and retailers
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Officeworks. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.