SWOT Analysis of Space.NK with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Personal Care brands- Cosmetics
Lifestyle and Retail
An edited selection of the world’s best beauty products
Portfolio of top beauty brands
Men and women interested in the latest trends
Upper middle class and upper class
Highest quality cosmetics
1. N.Dulge - customer loyalty program 2. Over 60 stores across UK and 20+ stores in USA 3. Set of brands hard to find outside Space.NK
4. Has a range of products including perfumes, cosmetics, candles and some accessories
5. Multi-brand retail outlets ensures all brands under one roof
1. Presence only in UK and US as compared to other cosmetic stores means limited market share 2. Once boasted a set of rare brands which have now become common 3. Occasional non-availability of certain offerings due to stock outs
1. Tap the Europe mainland market and emerging economies 2. Increase presence in more cities across US 3. Improve the store experience with beauty consultant or hair stylist
1. Similar brands available at supermarkets and hypermarkets 2. Brands offered are no longer niche 3. A number of beauty saloon chains have cropped up over the last 10 years
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Space.NK. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.