SWOT Analysis of NTUC FairPrice Co-Operative with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
NTUC FairPrice Co-Operative
Singapore National Trades Union Congress (SNTUC)
Singapore's very own
Promise to provide a fair price
on the basis of Price, Age, Lifestyle
Price conscious, Young Customer, Busy lifestyle
Trusted place to shop, Moderate the cost of living in Singapore
1. Good distribution network with more than 270 stores 2. One of the oldest in Singapore with a legacy 3. Backed by Government which can create policies aiding expansion 4. Trusted by customers; high investment in CSR builds goodwill
5. Ease of shopping: Facility for online shopping and home delivery
1. Limited market share as it is restricted to Singapore 2. Weak cyber protection of customers’ online purchasing account 3. Brand perception: Seen as discounted goods seller; may be difficult to sell high-end and luxury products in future
1. Potential of expansion in emerging economies; can become a global brand 2. Premium segment can be targeted provided change in marketing strategies 3. With availability of capital and sound technology, the company can also enter into m-commerce
1. Equally impressive competitors can result in reduced market share 2. Low priced products are conceived to be of low quality 3. Company’s profit depends on foreign currency, hence any change in that will impact its operations.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.