SWOT Analysis of Andronico’s with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Your local specialty market since 1929
Brings the freshest and most unique products throughout shopping trip
Income, Locality, requirements
High income, Premium, High quality
Everything under one roof
1. Well-known brand: many years old 2. Large number of SKU under categories like specialty groceries, bakery, seafood, etc. 3. Business is diversified: Company also provide catering services which provides stability 4. Tie-up with large number of prominent brands
5. Distribution network: 5 large stores across the country
1. High debt to equity ratio: Andronico filed for bankruptcy in 2011 because of this issue 2. High turnover ratio: this result in low performance of the supermarket 3. History of name change like Andronico’s Park & Shop Markets, Andronico’s Market, etc. This result in low brand loyalty
1. Reposition: Supermarket which sales economical products also 2. Increase cash flow by applying economies of scale and replacing slow moving SKU with fast one 3. Increase market share by adding more economical products
1. Lengthen economic crisis: Store is perceived as a premium brand and because of this customer will began shopping elsewhere. 2. High Competition: Competitors are performing better, hence ample probability of having very low or no sales
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Andronico’s. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.