SWOT Analysis of Ticketline with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Ticketline Network Limited
The entertainment specialist
Europe’s largest and most established primary ticket agency
Lifestyle, income, attitude
Outgoer, high income, passionate
Easiest access to the tickets customer want and the best service available
1. One of the market leaders: selling millions of ticket, for thousands of events every year 2. Prominent market player: Presence in the country for the last 30 years 3. Earnings are generated from flexible booking fees on top of the face value amount thus company takes no revenue from advertised ticket prices 4. A tiered e-ticketing system available for all events
5. Less competition in the market ensures high market share
1. No revenue generation from advertised ticket prices, thus keeping the profit margin low 2. The profits are generated from booking fees on top of the face value amount, which is dependent on the success of the event.
1. With the vast experience company can expand its operations beyond UK 2. Economic growth of developing countries like India, China, etc is resulting higher number of events organized and thus providing larger customer base to the firm
1. Company generates revenue by connecting client with customer, if client go for forward integration this would eliminate the sole value generated by the operation 2. Entry barrier in the industry is low: For example renowned social networking sites can provide the same value with wider customer base
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ticketline. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.