SWOT Analysis of Aspial with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Aspial Corporation Limited
Jeweler and Diamonds
Life style and retail
Be a class apart. Shine with Aspial.
Contemporary designs primarily in white gold
Sophisticated and affluent women
premium and upper class urban women
Contemporary jewellery for the discerning woman
1. Only jewellery retailer to be listed on the Singapore Exchange 2. Strong backing from sister firms such as Lee Hwa Jewellery, Goldheart and Citigems 3. Caters top brands such as Balocchi Preziosi, Laurentia and K DI KUORE 4. Diversified into Property Development and Financial Services
5. Pawnbroking business through subsidiary , Maxi-Cash Group Pte. Ltd.
6. Lee Hwa Jewellery was the official jewellery for Audi Fashion Festival (AFF)
7. Parent company Aspial Corporation holds the largest market share in Singapore
8. World’s first purple gold, endorsed by World Gold Council
1. Do not manufacture 916 gold jewellery anymore 2. Limited global presence and brand recognition 3. Tough competition from local jewelers and major international brands
1. Online retail is gaining popularity in this region, Aspial need a good webportal for viewing and retail of the jewellery 2. Joint initiative with some of the major fashion houses will give Aspial better exposure internationally 3. The 916 gold market from which Aspial withdrew in 1997 could be branched off into another retail chain catering to the middle class
1. The sales is effected by the economic condition, for instance the sales in the region dipped during the Eurozone debt crisis 2. Difficult to keep up with the changing trends in the industry 3. Property development which is also a core business of Aspial is strongly dependent on the housing market which has been very vulnerable in the past few years
4. Pawnbroking and Financial services are vulnerable to the ever changing government regulations of the various countries where Aspial operates
1. Tiffany & Co 2. Swarovski 3. Taka Jewellery Pte Ltd
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Aspial. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.