SWOT Analysis of Byerly's with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lund Food Holdings, Inc
Lifestyle and retail
Food is life
Best quality and good customer service
Families who want the premium products only
Upper middle class and high society
The best product for those who can afford it
1. Stores have post office, banking facility, Caribou coffee shops and even pharmacy 2. Number of stores in the Minneapolis area 3. Online shopping service, drive-thru pick up or home delivery 4. Partners with Bachman’s, Caribou Coffee, US Bank, Mulberry’s garment care, Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises and White Way Cleaners
5. Support from Lunds group of stores
6. A number of premium products under the Lunds and Byerly's brand.
7. Many stores have wine and spirits shop as well
1. Presence is restricted to the State of Minnesota (Twin Cities area) 2. Only cater to those who are willing to pay a premium
1. Could expand service to nearby states as well 2. Primary focus is on food, the stores could provide clothes, stationary and jewelry items too 3. Customer loyalty program could help retain some of those who purchase less often
1. A number of large retail chains are present in the neighboring towns 2. Convincing customers of a premium quality can be very difficult 3. Many customers purchase daily items from mom and pop stores in a walking distance
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Byerly's. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.