SWOT Analysis of David M. Brian with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
David M. Brian
David M. Brian
Retail & Gifting
Lifestyle and retail
One of America's Largest Fine Gift Stores
Anything can be a gift if it is unique
Women and home owners from middle class
Gifts for everyone
1. Located at the heart of Broadway Plaza and the other in Greenbrae 2. A very large basket of items to gift from 3. Collection of brands such as Marquis and Swarovski
4. Locally recognised as a prominent brand
1. Capable of serving a larger market but has only 2 stores 2. Very limited scope to customize gifts 3. Website is not attractive. Customer experience at the store and site are poor 4. A large number of items are available at the store only.
1. The customer must be given an opportunity to customize the products and preview before purchase 2. Increasing presence into major cities and affluent localities 3. Occasion specific gifts would help customers choose better
1. With the penetration of internet, a number of customers prefer to customize and purchase online 2. Even department store have a gifting section, David M. Brian products are not very different 3. The branded products are available at the respective stores of these brands, customers who are brand specific would like to visit the brand shops because of the large variety to choose from.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.