SWOT Analysis of Earth Fare with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Natural Foods Retail
Lifestyle and retail
The Healthy Supermarket
Fresh local organic produce
Extremely Health conscious
Upper middle class families
Trusted organic produce in the country
1. Present in a few States in US with over 30 stores 2. “Food Philosophy”: no adulterants or additives 3. Earth Fare catering: serves fruits, Sandwiches and cakes 4. Customer loyalty program: Tomato Bank
5. “Get Deals” App for iPhone and Android
1. Earth Fare is a small chain compared to its competitors such as Trader Joe’s 2. Customers need to visit other stores for products other than food items 3. The stores are present only in areas where farm produce is readily available, the other states provide a better market for these organic products 4. Faces stiff competition from larger chains such as Trader Joe’s.
1. Currently present only in few states, can expand to other states and cities 2. The stores can have other products such as garments, toiletries and other household items
3. Can concentrate on secondary agricultural produce such as jams, juices, oils, sauces and chocolates
1. A number of retail store now have an organic products division 2. The high price deters some customers from organic products
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.