SWOT Analysis of Budgens with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Musgrave Retail Partners GB
Born and reared in Britain; Best of British
Fairly priced high quality products and a wide range of fantastic special offers every week
People who have irregular working hours or work shifts and might go for impromptu purchases. Works as convenience store.
Working class professionals who want to buy everyday items like groceries, toiletries, drinks even during a weekend and also late at night as per their convenient time, who work late as rely on ready to cook items
Offers a variety of essential products at competitive prices
1. Provide unique range of quality items at reasonable prices. 2. Work with local suppliers to offer high quality British local food and flavor.
3. Different ranges like Discover the Taste offers different home-made cuisines in ready to eat formats. 4. Match the prices of comparable products with any other competitors
5. Many awards won by the brand for its retail services
1. Due to more globalization of labor force, people from different regions come to live in UK, so the chain should focus more on other regional cuisines apart from Britain 2. Many ready-made food have artificial ingredients which might damage the taste of the food
1. More young professionals living away from home and working long hours prefer shopping at convenience stores. Hence their target group is increasing fast. 2. Increasing purchasing power parity leading to improved lifestyles e.g – more ready to eat foods 3. Expand network, product selection and reach to people by opening up more flagship stores and subway brands along the lines of their growth strategy currently being pursued.
1.Robbery attempts and other threats lead to high priority security concerns for property loss as also safety of employees working late into the night. 2. Intense competition from corner stores, supermarkets, grocery stores and host of other convenience stores. 3.Competition laws an lack of large scale development space leading to merger of many convenience stores.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Budgens. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.