SWOT Analysis of Beaurepaires with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Tyre and battery retailer
Who you turn to for tyres
Tyres and tyre services for all vehicles anywhere in Austrailia
Vehicle owners looking for convenience
All type of tyres and tyre services under one roof
1. Wide network of around 330 stores in Australia 2. Focus on customer service and expert advices 3. Tyres and related services for all type of vehicles under one roof 4. On road assistance to heavy vehicles
5. The brand has a good presence through TVCs
1. Availability of only Goodyear and Dunlop tyres and not other brands 2. Non availability of on road assistance for light-medium vehicles 3. People’s perception that it is too expensive to do small repairs at Beaurepaires
1. Can offer on road assistance to light- medium passenger vehicles
2. Goodyear coming up with the latest technology tyres is an opportunity for Beaurepaires to attract new customers
3. Growing automobile industry in the country will ensure that people will demand more such stores
1. Competition from other multinational tyre companies 2. Multi brand tyre retailers are a threat since they can offer more convenience for the buyers 3. Unorganized garages will be a threat in the service and repair sector
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Beaurepaires. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.