SWOT Analysis of Crazy John’s with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
You always get more with Crazy John’s
All mobiles and mobile services under one roof with attracting offers
Mobile phone users
All mobile phone users
Services and products of highest quality at attractive rates
1. Wide network of around 60 stores in Australia 2. Customer base of more than 400000 3. Providing convenience for customers by offering biiling, purchase, usage plan etc. related services through telephone, internet, stores etc. 4. Crazy marketing ideas of John Ilhan who was their founder and CEO
5. Had a good marketing exercise through sponsorships
1. Brand is being withdrawn from the market by the new owner, Vodafone 2. The Crazy John’s online and telephone lines are now redirected to Vodafone 3. The contracts are now not being renewed at the Crazy John’s
1. Could have kept the brand as such since it had enormous customer base
2. Vodafone can try to become a more prominent player in the market using the customer base gained
1. Death of the founder lead to the company being sold to Vodafone and Vodafone is killing the brand Crazy John’s 2. All stores are being replaced by Vodafone stores and many employees are fired 3. The customer base can erode during this transmission
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Crazy John’s. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.