Angus and Robertson SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 671
SWOT Analysis of Angus and Robertson with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Angus and Robertson
We have all the best stories
Products containing proper mixture of literature publishing and educational publishing
People interested in buying literature books and educational resources
People in the young age having fairly high discretionary income
Angus and Robertson is an online retail store where people can buy their favorite and interesting literature books as well as educational resources for their children
1. 125 Years of experience in books industry 2. Product mix of literature books along with educational resources 3. Association now with big brand like Pearson PLC having expertise in the domain 4. Loyal customer base and a leading position in the market
5. The conpany has worked towards providing opportunities to authors
1. Failed merger with Borders 2. General purpose books, no differentiation as such 3. Lack of knowledge about the burgeoning online book market and Failure to adapt to the changing conditions
1. High potential market of online book purchaser and e-book readers 2. Continue with physical book stores also, applying a differentiated or Specialist approach 3. Adding value by increasing the product portfolio and compete with low costs bringing in more efficiencies
1. Increasing competition in the online book market 2. Import restrictions and changing economic conditions in Australia
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Angus and Robertson. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.