SWOT Analysis of Beecroft’s toys with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Beecroft’s toys Ltd
Fun for Generations
Diffentiated Toys Products for all age groups
People who wants special different toys for their children
Above middle class families having children in the age group 1-13 years
Toys which last long and are for children of all age groups
1. Wide range of Toys and games 2. Long standing reputation company founded in 1848 3. Differentiated Toys compared to other stores 4. Improved company website which serves as an online shopping centre. Mail order service also efficient
5. Strong presence in the online segment in toys in UK
1. Lacks competitive advantage against big retailers 2. Amount of sales depends on seasonal sales 3. Higher prices compared to some competitors
1. Company website can be further improved by making it more informative and user friendly 2. Marketing of products in current and new markets 3. Product assortment exploration
1. As the start up cost is less many online vendors, sellers of toys coming up creating more competitive market
2. Big online retailers like Amazon increasing their market at a faster rate. 3. Low prices offered by the competitors
1. Planet Entertainment 2. Bambo Toys 3. Console Gamer
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Beecroft’s toys. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.