SWOT Analysis of Card Factory with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Greeting Cards, Gift stores
Compare the quality, compare the price
Prices constant for the last ten years
People interested in buying Cards and gifts at affordable prices
Young middle class people who wants good quality products at affordable prices
Card Factory sells cards and gifts to people who wants a good quality product with lot of variety and provide value for their money
1. Value positioning -High efficiency in Management and not much reliance on suppliers. Designs, Sources and prints its own cards 2. Online sale through gettingpersonal.co.uk including variety of products from chocolates to engraved champagne flutes 3. Strong Management with good decision making capabilities 4. Large number of valued store network
5. The company has over 6500 employees
1. Stuck with the price range 2. Not adjusting fast to the change happening in the greeting card industry 3. Limited cards range online means limited share
1. Growth in UK as well as in other countries 2. Increase in online cards market 3. Increase Product variety and mix online with proper marketing
1. British Greeting cards market not growing 2. Online retailers growing at high pace 3. Rising Delivery charges
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Card Factory. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.