SWOT Analysis of Snappy Snaps with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Photographic services, photographic processing
Your local high street photo specialists
Widest range and highest quality of photo and digital services
Families, friends wishing to capture memories in creative forms, gifts etc.
Working middle class and upper middle class, looking for gifting options for close ones
Snappy snaps is a one stop shop for all the photographic needs of people looking for expert advice for innovative gifting options with quick services within a day or two
1. Many years' experience, recognizable brand in the UK 2. Purchasing power, helps negotiate best possible terms with suppliers 3. Large number of stores allowing easy pick up for customers
4. Quality of service established through the many years of existence
5. Over 120 stores spread across UK
1. Relies on physical presence for its reach 2.Printing opportunities are less since increased sharing is through the digital world. 3. Serve basic camera accessories, not high end camera and other equipments
4.Limited to London is a concern
1. Expand options for home delivery for online orders 2.If online model is expanded they can go global
3. If not sell themselves, help potential customers connect to retailers to purchase high end cameras 4. Allow online editing and sharing to help capture more customers
1. Increasing presence in the virtual world, allowing people to share every moment instantly reducing the value of sharing photographs as gifts 2.Online shops allowing editing, personalization and home deliveries 3. Good quality printers becoming cheap means people fulfilling their basic printing needs at home
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.