SWOT Analysis of Basket Galore Ltd with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Basket Galore Ltd
Custom made Gift hampers
For All Your Wine Needs In A Hamper
Personalised gifts that truly reflects the sentiments of the sender
High income, urban young people who want to gift their friends and family
Global students, working professionals staying away from home
The Greatest Gift Baskets in the U.K
1. Excellent customer satisfaction through its unique packaging and personal touch attached to all gift hampers.
2. Accommodative of customer requests for unusual products.
3. Wide range of product assortment available from which the customers can choose.
4. Quick home delivery service
5. Specialised customer care by the staff by gift suggestions or helping customers contact other customers to find out what the best gift for the occasion is.
6. Value for money with high quality offerings
7. Easy ordering and very friendly mobile application which loads fast.
1. There is no physical location where customers can come and choose the items after seeing. Customers have to rely on the look and feel on their website and sometimes do not like it.
2. Some customers feel it is slightly overpriced
1. With globalisation more people are staying away from home and hence their service of sending gifts to friends and family will become more and more popular.
2. Can set up ordering points near hospitals as people want to see new-borns and gift them when they first see them.
1. It is very easy to copy their business model as barriers to entry into e-retail business are very low.
2. Global expansion may be difficult as the products are majorly food items and cannot be transported to too distant places. So, for global expansion they have to tie up with other foreign players to create competitive advantage.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.