SWOT Analysis of Nails Inc with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Paint Shop
Nail bar chain
Have been at the helm of beauty treatments in UK offering customer specific designs.
Fashionistas wanting an attractive nail paint.
Enthusiastic fashion conscious women wanting to be creative and stylish.
Ail Nails Inc is positioned as a luxury nail bar chain which women associate with beauty, style and fashion.
1.Associated with Fashionistas wanting to make their nails look stylish. 2. Targets wide range of customers offers department store concessions for some and also has champagne nail bar for the uber rich. 3. Also offers training to beauty therapists. 4. Largest nail bar chain in UK serving 10000 customers per week.
5. Also offer very speedy services.
6. Voted best nail polish and best brand stylist.
1. They offer only nail paint, which is a very limited range of cosmetics and hence the scope of business is also limited. 2.The prices of beauty products are higher than other parlors which might limit the target group
1. More young working women professionals living away from home and becoming fashion conscious. Hence their target group is increasing fast. 2.Increasing purchasing power parity leading to improved lifestyles e.g – more spending on cosmetics and beauty therapy.
3. Expand network, product selection and reach to people by opening up more flagship stores and subway brands along the lines of their growth strategy currently being pursued. They are opening stores in other countries.
4.Also opened Get Lashed – diffusion brand for false eyelashes.
1. Intense competition from other beauty parlors who offer a wider range of services apart from only nail paint.
2. Increase in price of raw materials and services can dilute operations 3.Competition laws and lack of large scale development space leading to merger of many stores and also difficulty in expansion of business.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.