SWOT Analysis of Kaleidoscope with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Freemans Grattan Holdings
Fashion and accessories/ homewear and electricals
Designed to be different
Catalogue and online based distinctive fashion for style based women
Affluent women who are mostly working professionals
Catalogue and online based distinctive fashion
1. One of the UK’s largest catalogue retailer 2. Distinctive and latest fashion 3. Strong distribution system is an added advantage 4. The parent company Otto group has one of the largest distribution networks in the Europe
5. The parent company has over 50000 employees inover 20 countries
1. Mail order retailing is on a decline means less market share 2. The company hasn’t been profitable for the last few years 3. Websites are not engaging enough
1. Online shopping is on a rise and Kaleidoscope’s revenue from online business in showing an increasing trend 2. The target segment of affluent women is also expanding since more women are becoming professionally successful 3. With the mailing list it has it has the potential to become one of the best online retailers
1. Competition is very high in online fashion retail 2. Mail order business faces threat of extinction since more online stores come into fore 3. Customer loyalty will be split and repeat purchases are expected to decline
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kaleidoscope. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.