SWOT Analysis of M and M Direct with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
M and M Direct
The biggest brands at the lowest prices for the whole family!
Branded products at clearance prices
People looking for lifestyle products
Middle class people who are aspirational
Catalogue and online based branded retailer on an everyday discount basis
1. Presence of major brands like Nike, Ralph Lauren, Diesel etc. 2. All the products are sold at clearance prices with up to 80% off 3. One of the oldest online retailers in the country 4. Word of mouth advertising campaigns and strong customer involvement
5. Serves over a million customers annually and offers over 200 brands
1. Mail order retailing is on a decline 2. Drop in sales and operating profits compared to the year 2011 3. Could lose revenue share due to limited reach
1. Online shopping business is on a rise and M and M direct occupy a niche in the online business 2. Opportunities to expand the business to other European countries 3. Can fortify their mobile app since mobile shopping is on the rise
1. Competition is very high in online fashion retail 2. Mail order business faces threat of extinction since more online stores come into fore 3. Since they are competing on prices, the presence of more competitors can significantly reduce profits
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.