SWOT Analysis of Numark with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Your local community pharmacy
A pharmacy which gives you advices about medicines and one which help you manage your lifestyle
Mainly people who have lifestyle diseases like diabetes
A pharmacy which gives medicinal advises and health advices to manage lifestyle diseases
1. A vast network of more than 3000 stores 2. All are independently owned stores under the same symbol and purchases made together give the owners good profit margin. 3. Expert advices provided on what medicine to choose and help in managing lifestyle diseases with the help of regular checkups. 4. Availability of online shopping
5. Offers a wide range of own brand products as well
1. Independent ownership means that management of each store would be different 2. Difficult for the stores to be locally responsive since the purchases are mostly centralized
1. All in one medicinal services have huge potential since people are looking for more convenience 2. Opportunities to expand the business model to other countries as well 3. Geographical expansion within the country itself is a possibility
1. Unorganized retailers will pose serious competition 2. Price cuts if passed on to the customers will not enhance the sales much since most of the costs are covered by insurances 3. A mismanaged store in the chain can ruin the reputation of the entire brand
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Numark. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.