SWOT Analysis of Ripspeed with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Automobile service and repair
We go the extra mile
All automotive and leisure products for fair price
Bicycle enthusiasts and automobile owners
Vehicle owners and bicycle enthusiasts
All quality automotive and leisure products at fair price
1. A large network of more than 450 stores 2. All automobile services and parts of excellent quality 3. Strong bicycle business which is the driver of business in recent years 4. Availability of online shopping for cycles, auto parts etc.
5. Strong parent brand enhances value
6. Sponsorship of car events has boosted its image
1. The auto service and repair business suffered a net loss 2. Different sub brands without proper branding exercise fails to leverage the high brand equity that the umbrella brand Halfords possess
3. Has been instances of customer dissatisfaction due to under invested stores and poor customer service
1. British cyclists doing well in Tour de France has led to a lot of cycling enthusiasts purchasing new bicycles 2. People becoming more environment friendly also will increase the bicycle sales 3. Geographical expansion within the country for the autocentres is an opportunity to provide better service and reach to the customers
1. Unorganized garages will pose serious competition 2. Cycle sales depend on weather conditions also 3. Customer dissatisfaction because of mismanaged stores can affect the performance of sister concerns also
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ripspeed. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.