SWOT Analysis of Topps Tiles with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Founders Ted Derbyshire , Alan Brindle
Retail & Lifestyle
Tiles for Everyone
Quality products at value for money prices
New home owners of middle and upper middle class
The youth who are building their homes and want a modern touch to it.
Wide variety to cater to everyone’s needs
1. Britain’s largest tile and wooden floor specialist with over 330 stores all across the country.
2. Huge collection of products with online colour selection and price check options.
3. Online portal has facilities like Tile visualizer that facilitates better customer satisfaction
4. Well informed staff and consulting services helps it increase its business
1. Online service is not very great with a number of customer complaints of late or missed delivery.
2. Low brand awareness and limited geographic presence
1. Emerging countries like India are having a boom in the real estate sector. Toss can penetrate into these countries 2. They can make their consulting services strong as new home makers want customised products a new fresh look to their homes. Advising on interior designing can be included.
3. Introduce interior designing tips which can boost services
1.With the recent recession and slump in the housing market its sales have dipped
2. Competitor activities can affect business performance
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Topps Tiles. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.